Monday, June 16, 2014

Lilac With Studs

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! I honestly haven't felt like it! When I did that last post I was so super excited about nail art, and almost did another design the next day. But, I had things to do and decided against taking off all my hard work so soon. So, those stayed on my nails for days, and then I wanted to give my nails a little break. This design is actually something I did a while ago. It is not the most exciting, but I like the color. I am lacking inspiration and patience for nail art! I should be back to normal soon, though!
I started out with a base coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty. I then painted on two coats of Pure Ice New Lilac. I used some Double Duty to stick the 1.5 mm silver studs (from Born Pretty Store) to my nails. I finished off with two coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly. I used to always put on lotion and Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream and then put on some cotton gloves for a while before bed. I would be watching Netflix at that time. Lately, I haven't been watching as much Netflix before bed, though, so I also haven't been following that regime. I have noticed a difference in my cuticles. I continued to apply lotion and cuticle cream before going to sleep, but it is not the same when you don't wear gloves! The gloves really ensure the moisture will be taken in by your skin! So, I am going to try to be better about giving myself a little hand spa for at least a half hour in the evenings! The gloves make all the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment