Friday, September 5, 2014

Cross Stitch Hearts

Hello!  I have been feeling pretty crazy because I started another semester of college a few days ago and I am already SUPER stressed out!  I do not handle stress that well and I am earning my associate's degree at the end of this school year, so I am just taking the classes that I need to graduate which, sadly, are not at all fun and don't have much to do with my actual major, childhood education.  Well, anyway, here is the manicure that I did a while ago now:


I started out with a coat of Essie Protein Base Coat.  I then painted on two coats of Revlon Pale Cashmere.  When that was dry I used toothpicks to make the "stitches."  I made a heart shape on my ring fingers and thumbs.  This didn't turn out as well as I was hoping, but it looked cute.  The yellow is Avon Sunshine; the light blue is Essie Borrowed & Blue; the reddish color is Rimmel English Rose; and the purple is Rimmel Wild Orchid.  


After everything had dried I used one coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly and then one coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy (a matte top coat.)


I do not know how often I will be able to paint my nails this semester, so I am sorry if my posts are infrequent.  Good luck to any of you who have started college or school!  

Oh!  I have linked my Pinterest page to my blog!  You can follow me there if you want!  You can also "like" me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment