Monday, April 27, 2015

Milani Silver Dazzle

Sorry for my absence again!  I graduate in a little under three weeks, so I am finishing up the semester.  My sister let me use one of her polishes for this post.  It is from Milani's One Coat Glitter collection.  It's called Silver Dazzle.  This is a seriously cool polish.

milani one coat glitter silver dazzle
under fluorescent light
 If you think this looks cool, just look at the pictures taken in the sunlight.  I started out with a coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat (which is a GREAT base coat.  My nails aren't staining and this polish seriously dries immediately) and then applied two coats of Milani Silver Dazzle.  It dried super fast because it is mostly glitter.  I didn't really need two coats.  This really is a one coat glitter polish.  I finished off with two coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.  The tin foil method took the polish off really easily.  So, here are the super cool daylight pics:

milani one coat glitter silver dazzle

milani one coat glitter silver dazzle
perfect sparkles!

milani one coat glitter silver dazzle

milani one coat glitter silver dazzle

milani one coat glitter silver dazzle

milani one coat glitter silver dazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment