Sunday, November 17, 2013

Half Moons Again

I really like half moon manicures!  I love how they are actually vintage, too.



My base color is Sally Hansen Golden-I.  After painting on two coats of that, I applied a coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly and then, once that was dry, applied half a hole reinforcer to each of my nails.  I made sure each was pressed down tightly before painting on my red, which is Rimmel Burgundy Flirt, one of my favorite reds.  As soon as I painted the red on each nail, I used tweezers to remove the hole reinforcer.  I applied two coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly to protect the manicure.  

I really love this look!  Under light you can see the sparkles from the gold through the red polish.  The pictures don't do the color justice.  The red is really a perfect blood red color.  I think this is a great Christmas look.  It is very classy and elegant.   

Oh!  I changed the settings of my blog so that anybody can leave a comment.  If you do not have a Gmail account or anything like that, you can leave a comment under "anonymous."  I am still learning how to use Blogger, so bear with me.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment