Thursday, November 14, 2013

Star Trek Nails II

Sorry I have not posted for a while!  Since I am nearing the end of a semester, school has been crazy.  I have not gotten around to doing my nails again, so this manicure was actually one I did a while ago:


I used Rimmel Stiletto Red as my base color and then painted on the silver Star Trek insignias with Icing Metal Head.  I think I used a dotting tool to create them.  I then used a black striper (Milani Black Sketch) to create the details.  The symbols in these insignias are for engineering in "Star Trek: The Original Series."  I used Sally Hansen Dries Instantly as my top coat.

So, a couple days ago I ordered the 2013 collection of Bundle Monster nail stamping plates.  I am super excited for them to come!  I just have their 2012 collection and this 2013 collection seems ever better!  I love the new designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment