Monday, March 9, 2015

Pink Pearl

I finally figured out the best use for one of my polishes!  Essie Oui Madame, a sheer pearly color (also, one of the first polishes I ever bought) is best for giving any polish a pearly finish.  It is soooo pretty! 

pink pearl nails

I started out with a base coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty.  I then applied two coats of Sally Hansen Pink Blink.  When that was dry, I applied a coat of Essie Oui Madame and finished off the manicure with two coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.  Super easy!

pink pearl nails

I am now really excited to use this polish over other colors!  I really want to use it over black!  It is just SO SO pretty!  You can also use Oui Madame by itself, but I am really liking it over top of colors!

pink pearl nails

Follow me on Snapchat!


No comments:

Post a Comment