Monday, May 11, 2015

Life Update--My New Guinea Pig

Hi, guys.  As you can tell from the title of this post, this is not going to be nail art.  So, feel free to stop reading now if you would rather look at some art!

Today I finished my last final test at the community college I am at now.  I am graduating with my associate's degree in Childhood Education with a focus in English on Saturday.  I can't believe it!  I am so excited!  I was home schooled, so I have never had a real graduation before!

Yesterday, on Mother's Day, I adopted a little baby...guinea pig!  I have always adored guinea pigs.  I have had two before the one I bought yesterday.  

Meet Henry!


Digby LOVES Henry

He's still a tiny baby

the nails are still intact


My sister, who is very allergic to guinea pigs, couldn't resist his cuteness.

It has been HOT where I live!  I feel like we went straight from winter to summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment