Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pink and Yellow Color Blocking

For Easter, my very nice parents bought me some nail polish!  Haha!  The colors I used today are two of my new polishes:



I started out with a coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty.  I then painted two coats of Sinful Colors Unicorn (the light yellow) on all of my nails.  After that, I applied a coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly (I also got that for Easter!) so the tape wouldn't pull up my base color.  I then stuck on triangular pieces of tape horizontally across my nails and painted on a coat of Sally Hansen Rockin' Hard.  I used tweezers and my fingers to remove the tape immediately after painting on Rockin' Hard.  I had difficulties doing this today, for some reason, so the lines are not all as crisp as I would like them to be.  Acetone helped me to fix up my major mistakes and issues, though.  I finished off with two coats of Dries Instantly.

I just want to take a moment to thank all of you for being interested enough in this blog that you keep coming back and looking!  I never expected anybody to ever look at this blog!  You guys don't know how excited I get when I see that people from all over the world have viewed it!!  Thank you all so much!!!  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment