Monday, December 29, 2014

New Years Nails


I titled this "New Years Nails" because glitter is involved and glitter is perfect for New Years, but this manicure can be done for any time.

copper and rose gold glitter nails


I started out with a coat of Essie Protein Base Coat and then painted two coats of  Essie Penny Talk on all my nails.  I then took Maybelline Gilded Rose (which is a gold polish with rose gold pieces of different sized glitter it in.  It is SO pretty!) and dabbed it straight from the brush onto the tips of my nails.  I then lightly stroked some polish up toward my cuticles to give the glitter a gradient effect.  It was quite easy and quick.

copper and rose gold glitter nails

I finished off the manicure with two coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.

copper and rose gold glitter nails

I hope you all have a great New Year!!  I cannot believe how close 2015 is!

No comments:

Post a Comment