Monday, February 16, 2015

OPI's I'm Not Really a Waitress

I was so super excited because for Valentine's Day my mom and dad got me my first OPI polish.  I have been hearing about and seeing OPI for years, but as a college student I try not to buy higher end drugstore polishes (because of the prices.  I really only buy Essie when I find a great sale.)  I decided to swatch it for you.  It is called I'm Not Really a Waitress.  I absolutely LOVE the name!  The name alone sometimes makes me want to buy certain polishes.  Do you know what I mean?


opi i'm not really a waitress
   
I applied a base coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty and then applied two coats of the polish.  It was already very opaque after the first coat.  It's a deep red color with some shimmer in it.  I finished off with two coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.

opi i'm not really a waitress

opi i'm not really a waitress

This color is just so classy and elegant and suitable for any time of the year!  (In my opinion, any color is okay for any time of the year.  Paint you nails whatever color makes you happy!)  

I made some adjustments to my settings on Snapchat.  I made it so if you add me, you will be able to see my stories.  Haha!  After telling you guys about my account, I forgot to go to my setting to see if you'd actually be able to see anything from me.  Now it should be all set.  I have been posting on there a lot.  It would be SO fun if you guys followed me!  I post pics of nail art related things and other random stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment