Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Day Stamping

I have finally been festive!  I feel like I have been missing my chances to have festive nails for holidays and such.  Happy Valentine's Day!

valentine's day heart nails

I started out with a base coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty.  I then painted on two coats of Sally Hansen Pink Blink on all of my nails.  I did my thumbs a little differently:

conversation heart nails
Conversation heart!
I created a top of a heart shape near my cuticle so these nails could look a little like conversation heart candy.  If I were to do this again, I would start it farther down on my nail.

valentine's day heart nails

After letting the base color dry, I painted a coat of Bonbons pink glitter on my middle and pinky fingers.  I then stamped the rest of my nails.  On my pointers and rings, I used Bundle Monster's plate BM-317.  I used an old black polish so the images were dark (an old, goopy Sally Hansen Black Out.)  On my thumbs I used Bundle Monster's plate BM-425 to add the "I love you."  I used an old, goopy white polish so that it would be very opaque (Sally Hansen White On.)

valentine's day stamping nails
  
I painted a very fine holographic glitter (Salon Perfect Cosmic Dust) over my rings and pointers.  This is a BEAUTIFUL polish!  I included the picture above, even though it is a little blurry in spots, because you can really see the rainbow on the holographic glitter.  I finished off the manicure with two coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly

Remember to follow me on Snapchat at "margie-jane!"


No comments:

Post a Comment