Tuesday, August 5, 2014

One Whole Year!

I had not realized that I have been writing this blog for a whole year until today! I suddenly remembered that I had started in August last year so I checked the date of my first post. Wow! I haven't gotten around to doing many manicures, so I will post a bunch of pictures that I took of manicures that I did before starting my blog. I took them with a cruddy phone camera, so sorry about the quality. Enjoy! I have greatly improved the neatness of my manicures. That is all due to practice and learning all about nail art online! Many people have told me they can't do their own nails, but the only reason I can do mine is through so much practice! I enjoy nail art, so it has been fun for me the whole time! If you are disappointed by your nail art skills, remember that you will keep improving with practice! Also, if you are having fun, then who cares how neat it is? If nail art makes you happy, keep doing it!

 Oh! And check out my Facebook page! I post all my nail art pictures there and leave links to each blog post I write! The Storm Trooper and rainbow polka dot nails are inspired by Cutepolish, and the blue and red negative space with little dots is inspired by Bubzbeauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment