Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sally Hansen Salon Effects II & Top Coat Review

So, today I decided to do something a little boring.  I have a lot of stuff to do, so I didn't want something that would take multiple steps and take a while to dry.  So, I decided to try out some more Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips.  This time I used Tri-Bal It On:


 I like this print.  I also got this package for only $3 from "Five Below."  I applied two coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly over top of the strips.  

If you're looking for a great top coat, you should really try Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.  It really does dry super fast.  It dries completely in literally a couple minutes and it only costs around $3 at Walmart.  My sheets have never left prints in it at night. 

I suppose I am not the best expert on top coats, though, since I have only used four different top coats since I got into doing my nails.  The first was Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat.  That worked well, I think.  That was the first top coat that I had ever used, though, so I can't really remember how fast it dried or anything.  I do remember it was shiny and strong, though.  I used up the bottle, so I guess I liked it. 

The second top coat I used was Rimmel Base Coat Top Coat Pro.  I really liked that, but I didn't have much to compare it to.  I did notice that I always woke up with sheet prints, though.  At the time, I thought that was normal with nail polishes.

The third top coat I tried was Sally Hansen Strengthening top coat.  That worked well, but didn't dry nearly as fast as Dries Instantly.

So, after this tiring review, I shall conclude that I find Dries Instantly to be the best out of all these.  If you're looking for a good, inexpensive top coat, this is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment