Friday, October 18, 2013

Patriotic Nails

This design is actually from this past Fourth of July.  I know it is a little off season, but you can be patriotic any time, right?  =)


On all my nails but my ring fingers, I first painted on two coats of Sally Hansen White On.  I then applied a coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.  When that was dry I put on a few pieces of striping tape and painted over with Rimmel Stiletto Red and then immediately removed the tape.  After all that was dry I put on a coat of Dries Instantly.  For my ring finger I painted on Rimmel Blue Eyed Girl.  I then put on rows of 1.5 mm silver studs from Born Pretty Store.  I finished that off with a couple coats of Dries Instantly.  This manicure is modeled after The Nailasaurus's Fourth of July nail art, which this link will bring you to:  http://www.thenailasaurus.com/2013/07/independence-day-nail-art.html

No comments:

Post a Comment