Friday, October 25, 2013

Statue of Liberty

So, tomorrow I am super excited to visit the Statue of Liberty.  I got these multicultural nail stickers from Walmart a while ago and have been looking forward to wearing them.  I bought the bluey-green nail polish at Walmart today, specifically for this manicure.  I know it's not the exact color of the Statue of Liberty, but I am happy with it:



I painted my ring fingers and thumbs with Rimmel Mintilicious and the other nails with Essie Penny Talk.  I got the 2 mm rhinestones from Amazon.  They came in a set of 12 colors and were only a few dollars.  I stuck them on with Sally Hansen Dries Instantly and then painted that over top of all my nails.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  If you ever have any suggestions for manicures, feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment