Monday, June 8, 2015

Tan to Rosy


This is one of my favorite manicures!  I loved how feminine and pretty it is!

tan to rose gradient manicure

I started out with a coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.  Then I applied two coats of Rimmel Caramel Cupcake, a tan polish.  I painted on one coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly after this so the sponge I planned on doing the gradient with wouldn't pull up my base color.

tan to rose gradient manicure

I then took a triangular makeup sponge and applied a stripe of Caramel Cupcake and a stripe of Sally Hansen Rockin' Hard onto the sponge.  I made the colors overlap a bit.  I then stippled that onto my nails.  I made sure to stipple quite a lot so the colors would blend.  I applied more polish to the sponge whenever I needed to.  

I immediately applied a coat of Salon perfect Cosmic Dust , a very fine holographic glitter which is absolutely mesmerizing in the sunlight, once I was done with all the sponging.  I finished off with two coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.

tan to rose gradient manicure

I got Instagram today!  You can follow me!  My username is popstermargie
https://instagram.com/popstermargie/

No comments:

Post a Comment