Monday, August 5, 2013

I Just Created a Blog!

For a long time now I have been enjoying visiting other people's nail art blogs, so I suddenly decided to create my own!  I am very new to blogging, so it will take me a little while to figure everything out, but I wanted to make a first post to test everything out!

A few days ago I created a Scotch tape manicure:








The base color I used was Rimmel London 60 Seconds in Caramel Cupcake.  Then I applied Scotch tape where I did not want to paint any of my black.  The black that I painted over top was Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Black Out.  For my top coat I used Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.

I thought of this design one night as I was trying to sleep and, luckily, it turned out just the way I was picturing it!  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment