Thursday, August 22, 2013

Subtle Stamping

I've really been on a nail art kick lately!  Today I decided to do some stamping.  I hadn't stamped in a really long time.  The final effect I achieved today wasn't as noticeable as I was hoping it would be, but it is nicely subtle:




The colors weren't coming out right inside, so I decided to take the picture outside on my worn picnic table.  Not the best backdrop, but whatever.
Anyway, the base color that I used is Essie Chinchilly, the stamping color that I used is Essie Haute as Hello and the stamping plate is Konad m64.  I used Sally Hansen Dries Instantly as my top coat.  When I took this picture I actually hadn't applied a top coat to my stamped nails because I wanted to allow it a little more time to dry.  If you have any questions about nail stamping, just leave a comment below and I'll get back to you.  =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment