Monday, August 12, 2013

Nail Stickers

Today I took off my Sally Hansen nail polish strips.  They were hard to get off, so I decided to remove them using the tin foil method.  I soaked cotton balls in polish remover and secured them to my nails with squares of tin foil.  I let them soak for ten minutes and I made sure to pinch my nails while pulling off the tin foil covered cotton balls.  That took the polish off very easily.

I decided to use some nail stickers today:





Nail stickers are extremely easy to use and they look great.  I do not know the brands of the ones I used. The peacock feather on my thumbnail came from a set that I got from Walmart.  The light blue polish that I used is Essie in Borrowed & Blue.  The lavender Is Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro in Wild Orchid.  I put two coats of my Sally Hansen Dries Instantly top coat on top of my completed design.  

No comments:

Post a Comment