Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Trial of Sally Hansen Salon Effects

Today I used Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips for my first time.  I am going away for a few days and I wanted to have something special on my nails that wouldn't chip off right away.  The application was surprisingly easy!  I had heard that it was, but I was skeptical.  I used the design "Prep's Cool" and this is the final effect:





I purchased my box of these at a "Five Below" for only $3!  They're usually between $8 and $10.  I have short nails, so I was able to cut each nail polish strip in half.  The entire box came with sixteen strips (two packets of eight), but I used only eight of them.  After you open a packet of the nail polish strips, you cannot save the rest because they will dry out and become useless.  So, to avoid wasting them, I put some on my toenails too:


The silver polish that I used was Metal Head by Icing.  The whole process of applying the strips to my fingernails took around a half hour.  If you are experienced in using these, that time could probably be much shorter.

I applied a coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly on top to ensure that they last for a decent amount of time.  If you have any questions about these, just comment in the comment box below!

No comments:

Post a Comment