Friday, September 20, 2013

Half Moons

I have only done one half moon manicure before, so I have been wanting to try another one.  I love the look of half moon manicures!



On my ring fingers and thumbs I applied two coats of Essie Haute as Hello (the pink color) and then a coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly to speed up the process.  I applied two coats of Sally Hansen Golden-I to the rest of my nails.  Then I applied a coat of Dries Instantly on them too.  Putting a fast drying top coat on before the stickers helps because the nail color can come off when you peel off the stickers if it is not dry enough.  I then took some hole reinforcer stickers and cut them in half and applied them near my cuticles.  I then painted the opposite color than the base color on each nail and immediately removed the hole reinforcers.  I finished off the manicure with two coats of Dries Instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment