Monday, September 30, 2013

Color Combinations

I took a long time for me to pick out this color combination, but I love it!  I decided to make a nail polish swatch book.  It was super fun and it made choosing color combinations easier than going through all my nail polish bottles.



I first used L'Oreal Now You Sea Me and painted on two coats.  Then I painted on a coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.  When that was dry I applied squares of masking tape to my nails where I wanted the base color to show through.  I then painted Sally Hansen Espresso over top and immediately removed the tape.  Once all that was dry I applied 2 mm light pink studs from Born Pretty Store with some Dries Instantly.  I finished it off with two coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment