Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pearls on Purple

I was so excited to test out my 1.5 mm half pearls from Born Pretty Store:



I used Revlon Impulsive as my base color and used Sally Hansen Dries Instantly to apply the pearls and as my top coat.  The pearls are really nice.  The only slightly strange thing that happened was that the top coat removed a small amount of the shimmer on them and dragged it over my entire nails.  I don't really mind because the pearls still look totally fine and the very slight shimmer is pretty and barely noticeable, anyway.  I just found it a little odd.

I couldn't think of anything more creative to do with the pearls, so I just settled with placing them pretty basically.  I cannot seem to get my little old Kodak Easy Share camera to take really nice pictures, especially inside.  I played around with settings and lighting inside, but finally gave up and settled with taking my pictures outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment