Thursday, September 5, 2013

Simple Silver Curve

I've been super busy with starting another year of college, but I actually did this nail art a couple days ago:




I painted my nails with Essie Wicked, one of my all time favorite nail polish colors, and then I made a curved stripe with Salon Perfect Silver Plated, a polish with a striping brush.  The lines didn't come out as well as I would have liked, but the thumb came out the best.  I used Sally Hansen Dries Instantly overtop.  It looks fancy-ish, at least.  

I just made a few new purchases from Born Pretty Store.  That is a great website.  I highly recommend it!  You need to make an account with them to shop there, but that's totally worth it.  Their prices are super and they sell all manner of nail art equipment and more!  All shipping is free!  Depending on where you live, items can take a very long time to reach you.  What I just ordered came from Hong Kong, so it took at least a couple weeks to reach me.  I ordered some 1.5 mm half pearls and some pink 2 mm studs.  I am so excited to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment